A bit of a shorter episode in the build up to NYCC, but we’re join by Benson Yee of BWTF.com to talk some Transformers, Marvel Legends, Star Wars and answer another listener email!
As always, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/repackedpodcast (@repackedpodcast)
Kind of dovetailing off my previous question, do you guys by figures solely for the accessories and if so do you do it often? Any specific examples?
Personally, it goes back to the WWE figures, there was that create-a-superstar line in which the figures themselves were kind of “meh” but the accessories they came with were amazing.
P.S. I too am from Wisconsin
- Marvel Legends Apocalypse Wave Wolverine [16:45]
- Marvel Legends Sauron Wave relaxed Deadpool [21:16]
- Star Wars Black Series 6” Jawa [43:11]
- SH Figuarts Obi Wan [51:55]
- Marvel Comics Cyclops One:12 Collective by Mezco [58:11]
- Zombie Lab 4-Inch Figures Shipping To Kickstarter Backers Soon [1:05:47]